- Ranges 1000, 2000, 3000 bar
- Stainless Steel single piece diaphragm
- ½'' BSPP male pressure port
- High insulation resistance, making it suitable for intrinsically safe applications
- 1000ohm bridge resistance
- Cable gland or integral connector output versions available.
The LCM Systems range of Pioden Transducers has been widely used for many years.
The BP70 has been specifically developed for high pressure applications, where a robust and accurate sensor is required. The accuracy achieved with the BP70 and the high quality that comes as standard with LCM Systems products makes it the first choice for many applications.
The BP70 can be further enhanced to meet your specific application requirements, including improved temperature compensation or matched outputs.
LCM Systems can also supply the BP70 with any one of the many instruments in our range, offering a complete integrated instrumentation package from a single source.