TOG Stainless Steel Toggle Load Link
The LCM range of tension toggle load links have been designed for general use and are particularly suited to permanent installations where wire loads are being measured. They are built to exacting standards and are suitable for use in exposed situations and can be supplied to withstand immersion in seawater.
The TOG load link range can be supplied as shown in this datasheet or can be modified to meet a particular application requirement. We are always pleased to discuss any special requirements that can be accommodated.
The TOG load link series can be supplied on it's own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring system.
- Can be supplied with amplified output
- Can be supplied with integral connector
- Environmentally Sealed to IP67 (IP68 can also be offered)
- Fork/Eye, Eye/Eye or Fork/Fork configuration available
- Many special design options available
- Ratings from 750kg to 9500kg
- Stainless steel construction
- Toggle load link
- Structural Testing
- Mooring/Towing Monitoring
- Wire Rigging Tension Monitoring
- Wireline Measurement
- Anchor Line Tension