LCM Systems is a fast growing manufacturing business, specialising in load measurement solutions that are utilised in mant different industries worldwide. We are currently looking for an experienced SALES ADMINISTRATOR to join our team. The successful candidate will have good communication skills, be proactive and flexible, have a positive attitude and strong attention to detail. They will be able to work under their own initiative, prioritising their workload to deliver support accurately and to agreed timescales. More detailed information on the role can be seen below:-
Responsible for the timely imputing of sales orders onto SAGE in accordance with the companies procedures and liaising with the customer on despatch dates. By utilising good communication skills the Sales Administrator will build relationships with our customers and demonstrate professionalism and confidence to provide excellent customer service. Also responsible for generating despatch paperwork and arranging collection of consignments with freight forwarders, whilst keeping the customer informed of order progress status.
- Ensure sales orders are entered onto SAGE in a timely and accurate manner
- Deal with customer queries related to sales order content and despatch dates
- Liaise with other company departments to check orders are on schedule for despatch on the date acknowledged to the customer. When informed that the delivery date cannot be met, advise the customer at the earliest opportunity and confirm revised despatch date.
- Generate all despatch and shipping paperwork required for smooth and prompt delivery to the customer
- Liaise with freight forwarders to ensure prompt collection of consignments
- Invoice generation and printing in support of accounts function
- Sales database entry and updating. Input all new enquiries and ensure all progress updates are added promptly to ensure the latest data is available to the sales team
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensure effective relationships are in place with sales colleagues and the rest of the LCM team through excellent communication, to ensure customer needs are met and high levels of customer service are maintained.
- Sales related statistics collection and entry onto SAGE
- Processing credit card payments
- Daily checking of bank accounts for proforma payments
- Provide back-up support to the sales team when required (primarily standard quote generation)
Closing Date: 23rd July 2021