LCM Systems Ltd is a fast growing manufacturing business, specialising in load measurement solutions that are utilised in many different industries world wide. We are currently looking for a full time Supply Chain Assistant to join our team.
- Place purchase orders and expedite material to satisfy demand
- Ensure all purchase orders are delivered on time
- Identify and resolve supply issues
- Maintain supplier relationships and performance monitoring
- Generation and recording of production documentation packs and route cards
- Coordinate inbound freight with carriers and suppliers
- Support for other departments.
The successful applicant will have exceptional communication skills, with an excellent telephone manner and a positive attitude. They will have strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and be able to work under pressure.
Previous experience, ideally within a manufacturing environment in purchasing & materials management processes such as MRP, would be desirable but not essential. A good level of competency in Microsoft Office. Experience with SAGE 50, whilst not essential, would be an advantage.
The salary for this position will depend on experience, upto £22,000 pa
Closing date for all application is 17 June 2021