The CDIT-4-WMOUNT is a complete weighing assembly for use with the CDIT-4 range of load cells (see separate data sheet). The weighing assembly facilitates easy mounting for the engineer on site, and incorporates a number of key features that allows the best installed accuracy to be achieved. These include an anti-lift off mechanism, compensation for thermal expansion and for off-axis loading.
Designed for use in food and pharmaceutical applications, the electro-polished, all stainless steel construction and hygienic design is ideally suited for CIP (Clean-in-Place) and SIP (Sterilisation-in-Place) environments
The weigh module provides system integrators with a uniform, compact and economical solution across a wide range of load cell capacities - from 500kg to 30te.
When supplied complete with the CDIT-4 load cell and instrumentation (display/amplifier), they form part of a complete vessel weighing solution.
- Capacities from 500kg to 30te
- Ensures best installation accuracy is achieved
- Incorporates a safety retainer to prevent accidental vessel lifting
- Low Height
- Plated alloy steel construction
- Simplifies installation
- Specifically designed for hopper and tank weighing
Not applicable for this product.
- Welding fixture
- Stainless steel electro-polished version
- Vessel weighing
- Silo weighing
- Process weighing and control
- Tank weighing