SGALC Analogue Strain Gauge Load Cell Amplifier
The SGALC strain gauge signal conditioner module is a cost effective signal conditioner for load cells that offers a wide input signal range.
With an input sensitivity range of 15 to 2.1mV/V, any sensor in this input range can be amplified to give 0-5V, 0-10V or 4-20mA outputs.
The SGALC is an ideal product for many OEM customers, as its flexibility means that it can be configured to suit most applications. It can be supplied calibrated with any of LCM Systems sensor range or could be integrated within a larger instrumentation system.
- Analogue strain gauge amplifier
- Excitation regulated 7.5 DC
- IP65 ABS field case with cable glands
- User selectable analogue outputs
- Very stable bridge excitation
- Force measurement systems
- Hoist and winch load control
- Simple weighing systems
- Conversion of load cell signals for long cable run applications
SGALC ANALOGUE STRAIN GAUGE AMPLIFIER