ACP ATEX Compression Load Cells
The ACP range of ATEX/IECEx compression load cells are designed for general use and meet the requirements for use in Zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas, where EXd protection is required. This allows them to be used in the hazardous area without any additional certified interfaces, such as Zener Barriers.
There are many special options, including integral carry handles, mounting base, intergral connectors and internal alalogue/digital signal amplifiers. The standard product is manufactured from stainless steel.
The ACP ATEX compression load cell range can be modified to meet a particlar application requirement, and can also be supplied on its own or combined with instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring package.
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- Many special versions available
- Ranges from 2 to 1000te
- Stainless steel construction
- Hydraulic press calibration
- Centre of gravity (module) weighing
- Jack force measurement
- General force measurement
- Structural testing/pile force measurement