The LCM range of ATEX/IECEx load shackles is designed for lifting and weighing in rugged or harsh environments, and also meet the requirements for operation in Zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas. The shackle pins are manufactured from high tensile stainless steel and are machined to an exacting specification. The basic shackle uses the Crosby G2130 (1 to 25te) and G2140 (40 to 400te) series.
This range of ATEX loads shackles is proof loaded to 150% of the normal rated load, and is available in a range from 3.25 tonne to 400 tonne. The SHK-A is internally gauged and the whole instrumented area is sealed to IP67 to protect it in service. They are simple to install and are available in standard shackle sizes. As an option, a rotating bobbin can be supplied to centralise the load and to minimise any point-load effects when the shackle is placed under load.
We are also always happy to discuss any special requirements that can be accommodated. The SHK-A ATEX load shackle series can be supplied on its own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring package. Larger load shackle sizes up to 1500 tonnes are also available using GN Rope shackles.
- Can be supplied with amplified output
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- High tensile carbon steel
- Many special versions available
- Ranges from 3.25 to 400te
- Shackle and load pin fully certified
- Specal ranges and capacities up to 1500te
- Special electrical connections
- Displays and specially packaged electronics available on request
- Integral signal conditioning
- Centralising load bobbin
- Lloyds, ABS or DNV witness testing
- External termination box
- Under-hook hoist/crane weighing
- Cable tension monitoring
- Towing/Mooring load monitoring
- Crane safe load monitoring