The T24-PR1 is a telemetry enabled printer that is capable of printing and summing values from up to 8 acquisition modules. Printing can be triggered by a button press or the arrival of specific data from an acquisition module or a handheld display.
Designed with a wide input voltage range 9-36Vdc, this printer module is suitable for in vehicle applications, as well as more static applications.
The printer is configured using free T24 Toolkit software which runs on a PC connected to a T24 base station (Note: requires a base station for configuration).
The licence free 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Zigbee®. ETSI, FCC and IC approvals.
LCM Systems can supply the T24 products integrated into various sensors, to form a wireless load cell system. There are several standard products which utilise the T24 range, including the TELSHACK, WLL and RILL ranges.
Please contact LCM's sales department to discuss your wireless load cell requirements.
- 112mm (4") paper width
- 120 metre (400 feet) range maximum
- Capable of printing data from up to 8 acquisition modules or a T24-HA advanced handheld module.
- Full error detection and correction
- High speed Printing (40mm/sec)
- Simple configuration via PC using a base station and telemetry toolkit software
- Text and formatting stored within module
- Thermal printer
- Up to 94 characters per line
- Vehicle weighing systems
- Vessel weighing systems
- Platform weighing
- On-line quality control