T24-SA Wireless Strain Gauge Load Cell Acquisition Module
The T24-SA is a high performance strain gauge to radio telemetry converter module, offering precision measurement with high performance two-way telemetry. It is used in wireless load, force, pressure and torque applications.
Low power modes allow the OEM wireless strain gauge sensor transmitter module to ‘power down’ between transmissions or to ‘power off’ completely and can be controlled by other T24 products such as the handheld displays or a base station. The wireless strain gauge sensor can be configured to last several years on 2 x alkaline AA batteries or alternatively be powered from 2 x NiMH or 1 x 3V Lithium.
The high accuracy, low noise measurement electronics in the T24-SA deliver high resolution, low drift results which can be user calibrated over 9 points to enable linearization and to deliver results in user definable engineering units. The results can be transmitted at rates up to 200 per second to other T24 devices such as handheld displays, analog outputs and base stations etc.
The licence-free 2.4GHz radio provides a line-of-sight communication range of 800 metres (2,600 feet), extendable by the use of a repeater. The use of the latest DSSS radio technology minimises local radio interference and ensures data integrity and security.
The wide operating temperature range and the robust technology ensures that the module is not susceptible to harsh physical or electrical environments.
- 120 metre (400 feet) range maximum
- 2 way radio system for data integrity
- Battery life up to 5 years in low power mode
- Can interface with a wide range of products from the T24 wireless product range
- Configured and calibrated via PC using a base station and Telemetry Toolkit software provided
- Internal or external antenna option
- Low power requirement
- Remote power on/off (sleep/wake)
- Strain gauge acquisition module
- Very small size
- Worldwide license exempt 2.4 GHz radio
- Wireless shackle load cells
- Wireless link load cells
- Platform Weighing
- Vehicle Weighing
- Rotating machine force measurement
- Balancing Systems
- Simple Centre of Gravity