LCM Systems Ltd specialises in load measurement solutions that are utilised in many different industries worldwide. Established in 1984 to provide the yachting industry with precision load cells and readout systems, the company has grown rapidly, and now provides engineering and design expertise to market sectors including oil & gas, civl engineering, marine & offshore, aerospace, heavy lifting and process engineering.
We manufacture a comprehensive range of standard load cells and instrumentation, but a significant proportion of our business comes from the supply of bespoke products that are tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide innovative solutions to complex and challenging load measurement problems.
All products and systems are designed and built in-house at our head office and factory located at purpose built facilities in Newport, Isle of Wight, UK. We do not support a high overhead structure, so we are able offer our customers quality products at very competitive prices.
- Material stock holding.
- In house machine shop - turning, milling, boring, honing and welding.
- CAD design office.
- Strain gauge laboratory.
- Instrument build and assembly.
- In-house force calibration facility to 1500kN tension and 15,000kN compression.
- Use of 7500kN tension and 30MN compression.
- External water pressure test to 1000psi.
- In-house pressure calibration facility to 3000bar
- Prototype manufacture.
- R & D projects.
- Strain gauge down-the-hole techniques.
- Electronic circuit design and test.
- Software origination.
- Short turnaround times.
- Load Cell calibration - traceable to National Standards.
- Pressure Transducer calibration
- ATEX load cells