The DCELL is a high performance digital signal conditioner for the precision measurement of strain gauge based transducers. It has been designed to fit inside the majority of sensors, providing a 'digital' load cell with the benefit of very high stability and an RS485 output.
LCM Systems offer the DCELL as a standalone product or built into most of our load cells. Including the DCELL into a load cell enables the building of very high accuracy load cells, using the built in linearization and temperature compensation facilities. LCM Systems can also supply PC based software packages, specially written to interface with DCELL based load cells and pressure transducers. Please contact our technical department to discuss your requirement.
For applications where it is not possible to fit the DCELL within the transducer, there is an in line housing available (model ILE).
- 'In cell' data convertor
- Baud rates to 230k
- Diagnostics LED
- High speed to 500 Readings/Sec
- Low profile to fit in very small spaces
- Noise Immunity 5x heavy industrial level
- Operating voltage (5.4 - 18Vdc)
- Peak and trough recording
- Programmable dynamic filter
- Real mV/V calibration
- Remote shunt calibration
- RS485 output
- Simple mounting using M2 screw
- Strain gauge bridge input
- Very high stability
- ±15KV ESD protected
- Temperature Measurement Resolution (0.1degC) and Temperature Measurement Accuracy (1oC).
- High accuracy Aircraft Weighing
- Crane weighing, using LDD-LITE large digit display
- Centre of Gravity PC based systems
- Condition and safety monitoring systems