The function of the JBA active load cell junction box is to enable easy adjustment of load cell (output) manufacturing tolerances without any channel interaction, to give a summated output.
The JBA Junction Box is used to sum the outputs from up to four load cells to allow them to be connected to the LCA20/SMW/ADW15 strain gauge indicator/controller. The individual channel gains can be set up via DIL switches and preset potentiometers to allow for 2, 3, or 4 load cells.
Adjustment of the gain does not interact with the offset and offset is preset to speed up matching of the load cell gain.
- Combines corner correction with load cell termination
- Ideally suited for use with the ADW15, SMW and LCA15
- Improves overall system accuracy
- Robust IP65 enclosure
- Simple adjustment procedure
- Sum outputs from up to 4 load cells
- Supply of Eurocard (100 x 160mm) PCB only, excluding case (JPA)
- Die cast case, 200 x 120 x 80mm (LDC)
- Stainless steel case, 200 x 160 x 85mm, sealed to IP65 (LSS)
- IP65 ABS grey case (LAB)
- Vessel Weighing
- Platform scales
- Hopper weighing
- Conveyor weighing
- Batch weighing
- Silo weighing