The AEN ATEX/IECEx stainless steel Ex d enclosure can be used in zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas. It has been designed to contain an internal explosion and prevent transmission of sufficient energy to ignite a potentiall flammable atmosphere outside of the enclosure.
The AEN ATEX enclosure can be used to house load cell amplifiers, relays/trips or act as a junction box. The main body is manufactured from 16mm thick (minimum) stainless steel to give maximum environmental protection, and has been designed to accommodate cable entries for M12, M16 and M20 threads. The number of cable entries can be configured to suit the specific application.
The AEN ATEX enclosure can also be supplied with a mounting plate to facilitate easy attachement to walls, floors and assemblies.
- Cable entries as per customer requirements
- Can be supplied with mounting base
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- Internal volume of 500m³
- Stainless steel ATEX enclosure
- Various cable entry thread types available
- Optional mounting plate
- Supplied complete with signal amplifier/conditioner
- Amplification of strain gauge based load cells
- Multiple load cell output summation
- Overload protection