The BBL-1-WMOUNT support is designed to prevent unwanted forces from vessel thermal expansion from affecting the performance of our BBL-1 load cell. The weighing module is compact and cost effective, especially for load cells in hopper and tank weighing applications, and facilitates easy mounting for the engineer on site.
It also incorporates a number of key features that allows the best installed accuracy to be achieved, with a display resolution down to 100g being possible. The unit features an integrated check link to eliminate oscillations caused by slow moving agitators etc, and all modules within a scale are identical and can be freely orientated in any direction. Load cell replacements require minimum lifting height via the integrated jacking device. There is also a safety feature included to prevent the vessel being lifted on the load cell and overload stops to protect the load cell.
If delivered with a load cell, the weigh module will be shipped completely pre-assembled ready for installation by welding or bolting. This assembly along with any required instrumentation (display, amplifier etc.), can be supplied to form a complete weighing system solution.
- Capacity range up to 500kg
- Integrated check link (max 5kN)
- Integrated lift off protection (max 5kN)
- Integrated overload protection
- Load introduction by ball and socket joint
- Low profile design
- Manufactured from zinc plated steel
- Rod ends assures a tension-free installation and therefore optimal accuracy/repeatability
- Simple to install
Not applicable for this product.
- Stainless steel version
- Weigh module without check link
- Welding plate
- Welding fixture
- Vessel Weighing
- Hanging Scales
- Conveyor Weighing
- Tensile Test Machines
- Small hopper/tank weighing
- Bagging machinery