The DIS-323AL and DIS-323SS are flameproof field mounting loop powered indicators that only introduce a 2.3V drop, making them suitable for inclusion in almost any 4-20mA loop. The two instruments are electrically identical but have different enclosure materials. The DIS-323AL is housed in an epoxy painted aluminium enclosure and the DIS-323SS in a 316 stainless steel enclosure. Both provide IP66 and NEMA Type 4X protection.
Configuration and calibration of the indicators is performed via simple Windows compatible software running on a PC connected to the instrument via a temporary communications cable. The view button on the front of the indicator adjacent to the terminals provides a rapid check of loop function and instrument calibration with no risk of the calibration being accidentally changed.
Both instruments are suitable for use in zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas, and units of measurement can be displayed in up to five digits, entered via the configuration software.
- +/-99999 display, 10mm high
- Available in stainless steel or aluminium
- Configurable via free Windows compatible software
- Display for use in hazardous areas
- IP66 sealed
- Loop powered
- Programmable units of measurement
- Root extractor and lineariser
- Tag strip (thermally printed label)
- Tag plate (etched tie-on stainless steel lablel)
- Pipe mounting kit (stainless steel 'U' bolt to fit up to 50mm outside diameter pipe)
- Vessel weighing
- Winch monitoring
- Crane weighing
- Module weighing