The T24-AR Active Repeater module will enable the T24 range of acquisition modules to span around obstacles or increase range or coverage. The repeater acts as transparent link between acquisition modules and the receiver, powered by either a pair of alkaline 'D' Cells or an external power supply (5-18 Volts).
The repeater will allow messages to be repeated once, which can effectively double the radio range. Adding multiple repeaters will not increase the range further, but can increase overall coverage.
LCM Systems can supply the T-24 products integrated into various sensors, to form a wireless load cell system. There are several standard products which utilise the T24 range, including the TELSHACK, TLL and RILL ranges. Please contact LCM's sales department to discuss your wireless load cell requirements.
- Allows signal to go around obstacles
- Battery powered or external power supply
- Integrated PCB antenna
- IP67 Rated
- Simple configuration via PC using base station and T24 toolkit software
- Used to increase range/coverage
- Wireless shackle load cells
- Wireless link load cells
- Platform Weighing
- Vehicle Weighing
- Rotating machine force measurement
- Balancing Systems
- Simple Centre of Gravity