BP16EF Current Output Pressure Transmitter
The BP16EF range of pressure transmitters combine the excellent performance of bonded foil strain gauge technology with a single piece stainless steel diaphragm construction. They provide an excellent price/performance ratio and are suitable for use in many arduous measurement applications, with integral signal conditioning, providing an amplified current output.
The BP16EF pressure transmitter construction makes it ideal for a wide range of applications, including, hydraulic lifting, mobile hydraulic vehicles, portable test gear and air frame test rigs amongst others.
The most popular version of the BP16EF pressure transmitter is the integral cable version, which is supplied with a 2 metre PVC cable length. However, an integral connector version is also available, as are versions with different cable lengths or different cable types.
The BP16 pressure transmitter family of products offers a variety of output formats, please refer to the BP16 and BP16UVW datasheets. LCM Systems can supply the BP16EF on it's own or integrated with any of the wide range of instrumentation available from LCM Systems.
- 100psig to 15,000psig
- Amplified voltage output version available (refer to BP16UVW datasheet)
- Current output
- Environmentally sealed to IP66
- mV/V Wheatstone Bridge version available (refer to BP16 datasheet)
- Stainless steel construction
- Supplied with 2 metre PVC cable (versions available with integral connector or modified cable lengths/type)
- ¼" BSPP female pressure port (supplied as standard with bonded seal and ¼" male pressure port adaptor)
- On-board vehicle weighing
- Earthmoving vehicle hydraulic system protection/weighing
- Portable hydraulic test sets
- Air frame test rigs
- Hydraulic system feedback control