The PMD-PROCESS is a panel mounting display for use with most industry standard voltage & current analogue process signals.
This series of display offers very simple operation and configuration.
The PMD-PROCESS does not use a menu system to configure and calibrate the display, making installation and commissioning very straightforward.
To simplify commissioning even further, the product instruction manual provides step by step pictorial details for each function that you may want to configure, saving time searching through an overly complex manual trying to find that one parameter that you wish to change.
Options valuable for the PMD-PROCESS include:-
Input options available include 0-10v, 0-5v, 1-5v, 0-10mA, 0-20mA and 4-20mA
Power supply options available include 95-265vac, 11-30vdc and 48vac.
Output options available include 4-20mA, 0-10v, ±10v, 2 relay alarms, 4 relay alarms, RS232 or RS485.
The main application for the PMD-PROCESS is for simple crane weighing applications, hoist and winch monitoring, as well as many other force measurement applications. It can be connected to any of LCM Systems load cell products, with integrally mounted amplifiers.
Different input signals are available including Serial input (see PMD-SERIAL), load cell/strain gauge bridge input (see PMD-STRAIN). LCM Systems engineers will be pleased to discuss your specific application requirements with you. They will be able to advise on the correct product selection, options required and advise on suitable sensors, where required.
- 14.2mm high red LED display
- AC or DC powered versions
- All option boards are pluggable and can be retro-fitted
- IP65 sealed (option for IP67 sealing)
- Menu free setup and calibration
- Panel mounted
- Voltage and current input
- Wide selection of outputs
- Cover (part number SPC4 for increased sealing to IP67)
- Power supply options: 95-265vac and 11-30vdc
- Input options: 0-10V, 0-5V, 0-10mA, 0-20mA and 4-20mA
- Output options: 4-20mA, 0-10V, +/- 10V, 2 relay alarms, 4 relay alarms, RS232, RS485 or Modbus RTU ASCII
- Vessel weighing
- Winch monitoring
- Crane weighing
- Module weighing
- General force measurement