TR150 Battery Powered Handheld Load Cell Indicator
The TR150 is a completely portable, precision instrument packaged in a small, robust IP65 (NEMA 4) enclosure, weighing only 260 grams. The TR150 accepts an input range of up to 50mV/V.
For simplified use, the operator only has access to six keys; on/off, gross/net, peak, trough, hold and shunt cal. Calibration and configuration can be performed from the front panel, with protection against accidental or un-intentional changes. The configuration menu is very simple and enables the setting of a tare value, display resolution, filter rate, auto power off and selection of low power mode.
There are 3 calibration options; a single pass auto-calibration, entering of load cell sensitivity and corresponding display value and entering of offset and gain values for corresponding display values. Two separate ranges are available, which enable the instrument to read and display two separate parameters; i.e. lbs/kg, tonne/kN, high/low resolution, fast/slow response etc. The menu options offer the engineer the ability to tailor the instruments response to the application. In each range all the variables can be set, including zero and filtering. Annunciators on the display give a constant indication of the operating mode of the TR150.
The TR150 features an innovative power saving facility which, when enabled can offer up to 450 hours of battery life with a 350 ohm bridge connected. In normal power mode up to 45 hours battery life is achieved with a 350 ohm bridge. The TR150 also incorporates an auto power off facility, which can be set during configuration in 1 minute increments up to 99 minutes, or it can be disabled so the instrument is powered on until the off key is depressed.
The TR150 can be supplied with a number of options including a carry case, which enables the full operation of the indicator whilst fitted in the case.
- 7½ digit LCD display, with battery low, peak, trough, net, shunt calibration indication
- Auto Sleep facility which can be set to suit or disabled
- Battery life of 450 hours in low power mode, with 350ohm bridge connected
- Battery powered
- Dual Range Facility
- Environmentally sealed to IP65 (NEMA 4)
- Handheld and portable
- Load cell input
- Microprocessor based, allowing single pass calibration facility
- RS232 Output Option Available
- Tactile keyboard, with dual range selection, peak/valley hold, gross/net, shunt calibration and on/off controls
- Portable load cell systems
- Shackle load cell display
- Link load cell display
- Hire fleet load cell display
- Portable calibration systems