The TELSHACK-B range of telemetry load shackles are manufactured using the Crosby™ G2130 (12 to 25 tonne) and G2140 (40 to 120 tonne) shackles. Suitable for use in a wide range of industrial and marine weighing applications, these load shackles are robust, reliable and easy to install.
The unique telemetry housing is manufactured from tough high performance polyamide resin making it strong yet light, resulting in a better balanced load shackle when compared to others available on the market. Two clips enable you to open the housing to access and change the two AAA alkaline batteries, while the internal electronics underneath remain completely sealed. This includes the antenna to ensure maximum protection from damage. The built in radio telemetry electronics operates on the 2.4GHz license free frequency.
The TELSHACK-B load shackle is also supplied as standard with a handheld battery powered display which can toggle between tonnes or lbs, or alternatively, for multi-shackle applications, a single display can address up to 12 load shackles for individual monitoring, or for summation/balancing applications.
LCM Systems can also supply more complex telemetry systems. For further information on what we can offer, please contact our technical department with details of your application requirements.
- Bow type load shackle
- Continuous use battery life of 300 hours (with 1.2Ah batteries)
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- From 12 tonnes to 120 tonnes
- High tensile carbon steel construction
- Many other telemetry configurations available
- Shackle and load pin fully certified
- Simple installation and operation
- T24-HS-LS hand-held display utilising 2.4GHz License Free Frequency
- Transmission range of up to 600 metres clear line of sight
- Optional Centralising Bobbin - see product datasheet for details
- Cable Connected Version - Click to view details of the SHK-B
- Special ranges and capacities up to 2000te
- Special telemetry systems available
- Lloyds, ABS, DNV or other third party witnessing
- Under-hook Hoist/Crane Weighing
- Cable Tension Mounting
- Towing/Mooring Tension
- Beam Proof loading
- Crane Safe Load Monitoring