The WLL series of wireless load links have been designed for lifting and weighing in rugged or harsh environments, being manufactured from stainless steel for corrosion resistance. It complies with the European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and is supplied in a robust storage case.
The WLL wireless load link series are simple to install and are matched to standard shackle sizes. The unique wireless housing is manufactured from semi-aromatic polyamide plastic making the load link far more compact and reducing the overall product weight. Located in the housing are two AAA alkaline batteries which can be easily accessed by removing the telemetry housing cover, while the internal electronics underneath remain completely sealed. The antenna is also internally mounted, protecting it from accidental damage during use and handling. The batteries are standard AAA alkaline batteries, which are readily available and low cost.
The WLL load link is also supplied as standard with a handheld battery powered display (T24-HS-LS) which can display in both tonnes or lbs, or alternatively, for multi-link applications, a single display (T24-HA) can address up to 12 links for individual monitoring, or for summation/balancing applications. The built in wireless electronics operates on the 2.4GHz license free frequency, with a robust proprietary protocol, providing interference free communications.
For more complex systems, including datalogging or monitoring/reporting requirements, we are able to offer a robust tablet PC with installed software for use with single or multiple load cell installations.
The WLL wireless load link series can be supplied as shown in this data sheet, or can be modified to meet a particular application requirement. We are always pleased to discuss any special requirements that can be accommodated.
- Amplified output version available
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- Higher Range versions available
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC compliant
- Ratings from 5 to 100te
- Simple installation and operation
- Special Sizes and ranges available
- Stainless steel (17-4PH H900)
- Supplied with transit case
- Wireless load link
- Special ranges and sizes available
- Can be suppliued complete with shackles
- T24-HA display for multiple load link system
- Ruggedised tablet PC, with bespoke software for datalogging, reporting etc.
- Cable Tension Monitoring
- Under-hook Hoist and Crane Weighing
- Towing/Mooring Tension
- Crane Safe Load Monitoring
- Water Bag Weighing
- Lifting Gear Testing