The BP70 pressure transducer has been widely used for many years and has been specifically developed for high pressure applications, where a robust and accurate sensor is required. The accuracy achieved with the BP70 and the high quality that comes as standard with LCM Systems products makes it the first choice for many applications.
The BP70 pressure transducer can be further enhanced to meet your specific application requirements, including improved temperature compensation or matched outputs.
LCM Systems can also supply the BP70 pressure transducer with any one of the many instruments in our range, offering a complete integrated instrumentation package from a single source.
- 1000, 2000, 3000 bar
- 1000ohm bridge resistance
- Cable gland or integral connector output versions available
- High insulation resistance, making it suitable for intrinsically safe applications
- High pressure range
- Stainless steel single piece diaphragm
- ½'' BSPP male pressure port
- 1000Mohm @1000vdc insulation resistance
- <+/-0.005%FSO/deg C temperature coefficient
- Output rationalised to <+/-0.2%
- TEDS option (when used with TR150 handheld display)
- Other special versions available
- Engine test stand
- Brake testing
- Pipeline Instrumentation
- Water Jets (cleaning & blasting)
- Hydraulic Control Systems