The SGA A/D strain gauge signal conditioning module is a high performance signal conditioner for load cells that offers a wide bandwidth and a wide input signal range. Both the 110/230Vac powered SGA/A and 18-24Vdc powered SGA/D provide 10volt on-board excitation, capable of powering up to four 350ohm strain gauge bridges. Please note that the 110/230Vac version can also be DC powered.
With an input sensitivity range of ±0.06 to ±30 mV/V. Any sensor in this input range can be amplified to give ±10V, ±5V, 0-10V, 0-5V, 0-20mA or 4-20mA outputs.
There is also a wide offset control, using a combination of switches and a potentiometer. This gives an adjustment range of ±70%. The SGA is an ideal product for many OEM customers, as its flexibility means that it can be configured to suit most applications.
The SGA can be supplied calibrated with any of LCM Systems sensor range or could be integrated within a larger instrumentation system.
- High frequency filtering
- High specification
- IP67 ABS field case with cable glands
- Load cell input
- Selectable sensitivity
- Selectable voltage & current outputs
- Shunt Calibration facility (120Kohms) Excitation: regulated 10V @110mA
- Strain gauge amplifier
- Surface mount PCB
- Switch selectable offset ±70% FS
- Wide range filtering 1Hz to 5kHz
- SGA-A: 110/230V AC and/or 18-24C DC powered
- SGA-D: 18-24V DC powered
- DIN rail mounting version (Order code D4)
- Isolated DC power option - 9-34V DC (Order code: IS1224)
- Force measurement systems
- Interface sensors to chart recorders
- Simple weighing systems
- Conversion of load cell signals for long cable run applications