The function of the DSJ1 is to enable the easy connection of a load cell and a DSC Card for communications to a PC or PLC. Designed to take one DSC Card in a single enclosure, the DSJ1 offers a convenient and practical solution to the installation of digital load cells with platforms, silos and other weighing systems where connection to PC and PLC's is required. Supplied as an OEM device on a single 135 x 73mm PCB, it has options for fitting in an IP65 ABS Case, or to a DIN rail fixture.
When a DSC card is fitted to the DSJ1 PCB it will enable the connection of a load cell via a two-part connector, with a five-way two-part connector for the communications output or D type 9 pin connector, as well as connections for digital inputs and outputs and external temperature sensor.
The communications output connection is RS232, RS485 ASCII, Modbus, & MantraCAN, depending on the DSC unit used.
- Bus connections for communication and power supply
- D type 9 pin connecter for easy communications connection
- Digital outputs including RS232/RS485
- DSC docking station
- Green LED power indicator
- Option to terminate bus through 120 ohm resistor
- Push switch to simulate digital input
- Red LED digital output indicator
- Removable field wireable terminals
- Single channel
- ABS enclosure
- On board temperature sensor
- Mounting alternatives - DIN rail option
- Vessel Weighing
- Cable tension measurement
- Conveyor weighing
- Force transfer standard interface