ICA5ATEX 2-wire 4-20mA ATEX Load Cell Amplifier
The ICA5ATEX is an ATEX approved strain gauge/load cell amplifier that can be embedded withing the load cell to produce a sensor that is suitable for use within hazardous zones 0, 1 & 2. Its sub-miniature design enables it to be fitted into the majority of transducers.
This high performance amplifier provides 2-wire 4-20 mA current loop output and a range of signal conditioning for strain gauges, load cells and pressure transducers.
The ICA5ATEX can be connected to ATEX approved equipment within the hazardous zone or to non-approved ATEX equipment outside the hazardous zone, provided that a suitable barrier is used.
- High performance amplifier
- Robust design
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protected
- Fast calibration via gain and offset trim
- Approved for use in explosive atmospheres, Zones 0, 1 & 2
- Force measurement systems
- Simple weighing systems
- Hoist load monitoring
- Crane safe load monitoring