The LCM3428 stainless steel load pin has been designed for general use. Suitable for use in a large variety of applications, it is easy to install by replacing an existing load bearing pin to provide real time monitoring of load forces.
Originally manufactured for Sany (one of the worlds largest mining and construction machinery manufacturers), this load pin is rated to 120 tonnes, is Ø110 x 214mm and has a 6 way connector. We have 12 available ex-stock, and a further 24 that can be manufactured ready for despatch in two weeks.
On sale at £380 (original selling price £1,025)
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- On offer at £380
- Rated to 120 tonnes
- Replaces existing load pin without any system modifications
- Robust construction
- Simple to install
- Stainless steel construction
There are no options for this product.
- Crane overload protection
- Winch force measurement
- Mooring load tension measurement
- Hoist overload protection