The TELSHACK-B-JR range of telemetry load shackles are manufactured using the Crosby(tm) G2130 shackle. Suitable for use in a wide range of lower capacity industrial weighing applications, these load shackles are accurate, reliable and simple to install. They are particularly popular in theatrical applications for measuring the loads on rigging, hoists and stage lifts.
The IP67 rated telemetry housing is manufactured from ABS plastic making it strong yet light, and the telemetry electronics contained within are powered by two AA alkaline batteries. The unit also features an internal antenna for maximum protection from damage.
The TELSHACK-B-JR load shackle is also supplied as standard with a handheld battery powered display which can toggle between tonnes or lbs, or alternatively, for multi-shackle applications, a single display can address up to 12 load shackles for individual monitoring, or for summation/balancing applications (See T24-HA handheld).
LCM Systems can also supply more complex telemetry systems. For further information on what we can offer, please contact our technical department with details of your application requirements.
- Continuous use battery life of 650 hours (with 2.3Ah batteries)
- From 3.25 tonnes to 9.5 tonnes
- Ideal for hoist/rigging applications
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC compliant
- Many other telemetry configurations available
- Optional load centralising bobbin
- Shackle and load pin fully certified
- Simple installation and operation
- Stainless steel load pin
- T24-HS-LS hand-held display utilising 2.4GHz License Free Frequency
- Transmission range of up to 600 metres clear line of sight
- Wireless junior shackle
- Cable Connected Version - Click to view details of the SHK-B
- Integral signal conditioning
- Special ranges and capacities
- Special telemetry systems available
- Longer battery life with different transmission rate setting (1 update per second extends battery life to 2000 hours)
- Multiple load cell systems
- Tablet PC option with data logging and other customised features
- Rigging/Hoist Monitoring
- Vessel Weighing
- Cable Tension Monitoring
- Lift/Stage Weighing/Monitoring
- Vehicle Testing