The DSCUSB is a compact, high performance digital signal conditioner with USB connectivity aimed at applications which require high-accuracy measurement repeatability. Including the DSCUSB into load cell based applications enables the building of very high accuracy load cells, using the built in linearization.
An option of a rugged metal enclosure makes the device suitable for all environments. Simply by plugging the device into a PC, data can be extracted from most strain gauge bridge input sensors and the acquired data displayed using free downloadable software. This software also facilitates the selection of various parameters such as display resolution and sample rates.
The DSCUSB can also be supplied as an OEM board for mounting into a separate enclosure or for integrating within another product. No additional power supply is required. Although ideal for 1 to 1 interface the device can connect with multiple sensors with the use of a suitable hub. Available in ASCII protocol.
LCM Systems can also supply PC based software packages, specially written to interface with DCELL based load cells and pressure transducers. Please contact our technical department to discuss your requirements.LCM Systems can also supply PC based software packages, specially written to interface with DCELL based load cells and pressure transducers. Please contact our technical department to discuss your requirements.
- Available in ASCII protocol
- Digital I/O
- High Speed to 500 readings/second
- Peak and trough recording
- Quick and easy connectivity via USB
- Real mV/V calibration
- Self powered from USB port
- Strain gauge bridge input
- USB conditioning module
- Very high stability
- Strain gauge to USB converter cased (product code: DSCUSB)
- Uncased module (product code: DSCUSBOEM1)
- Uncased module with no field connectors (product code:DSCUSBOEM)
- DIN rail mounting kit for USB PCBs (product code: DSCUSBDIN)
- High accuracy Aircraft Weighing
- Load Cell calibration systems
- Force/Displacement logging systems
- Portable weighing systems
- Tablet PC system integration