T24-AO1i provides a configurable analog output for the range of T24 acquisition modules. The output can be selected from the pre-calibrated voltage and current ranges, 0-10Volts, ±10Volts, 0-5Volts, ±5Volts, 0-20mA, 4-20mA, which can be used in either 'sink' or source mode.
LED's in the T24-AO1i provide indication of the state of the radio link, remote battery life and remote status. The T24-AO1i uses open collector outputs to relay this information. A digital Input allows for zeroing of the incoming data value. The T24-AO1i modules are easily configured using the T24 Toolkit software and a base station, and are housed in an IP67 NEMA4 sealed housing for industrial installation.
LCM Systems can supply the T-24 products integrated into various sensors, to form a wireless sensor system. There are several standard products which utilise the T24 range, including the TELSHACK, TLL and RILL ranges.
Please contact LCM's sales department to discuss your wireless load cell requirements.
- 120 metre (400 feet) range maximum
- Analogue output module
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- Field terminals for ease of connection
- Integrated internal antenna
- Simple configuration via PC using a base station and telemetry toolkit software.
- Voltage and current output
- Wide operating voltage range (9-32vdc)
- Worldwide licence exempt 2.4 GHz radio
The T24-AO1i is a self contained product, which is designed to operate in conjunction with the rest of the T24 range of wireless telemetry products. LCM Systems can assist with the design and configuration of complete systems, to meet our customers application requirements.
- Wireless shackle load cells
- Wireless link load cells
- Platform Weighing
- Vehicle Weighing
- Rotating machine force measurement
- Balancing Systems
- Simple Centre of Gravity