The TELSHACK-B-HL range of telemetry load shackles are manufactured using the GN Rope H10 shackle. Suitable for use in a wide range of industrial and marine heavy lift weighing applications, these load shackles provide a robust and effective method of measuring large tensile loads. They are also particularly suited to offshore applications, as they include 3.1 material certification as standard and the proof load test and calibration can be witnessed by a 3rd party at LCM Systems.
The unique telemetry housing is manufactured from tough high performance polyamide resin making it strong yet light, resulting in a better balanced load shackle when compared to others available on the market. Two clips enable you to open the housing to access and change the two AAA lithium batteries, while the internal electronics underneath remain completely sealed. This includes the antenna to ensure maximum protection from damage. The built in radio telemetry electronics operates on the 2.4GHz license free frequency.
The TELSHACK-B-HL load shackle is also supplied as standard with a handheld battery powered display which can toggle between tonnes or lbs, or alternatively, for multi-shackle applications, a single display can address up to 12 load shackles for individual monitoring, or for summation/balancing applications.
LCM Systems can also supply more complex telemetry systems. For further information on what we can offer, please contact our technical department with details of your application requirements.
- Continuous use battery life of 300 hours (with 1.2Ah batteries)
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- From 120 tonnes to 1000 tonnes
- GN Rope shackles
- High tensile carbon steel construction
- Optional load centralising bobbin
- Shackle and load pin fully certified
- Simple installation and operation
- T24-HS-LS hand-held display utilising 2.4GHz License Free Frequency
- Transmission range of up to 600 metres clear line of sight
- Wireless heavy lift shackle
- Special ranges and capacities up to 2000te
- Centralising load bobbin
- Special telemetry systems available
- Lloyds, ABS, DNV or other third party witnessing
- Towing/Mooring Tension
- Winch Load Monitoring
- Water Bag Testing
- Bollard Testing