The LCD20 intelligent strain gauge bridge amplifier is a compact, stackable microprocessor based unit specifically designed to control and monitor process applications. It offers flexible connection to most load cells, pressure or strain gauges over a wide range of sensitivities. The unit provides isolated current 4-20mA and voltage 0-10V analogue outputs and two digital inputs.
Two set point relays can be configured to set thresholds such as net, gross, peak and valley. Powered from a wide ranging DC supply, the DIN rail amplifier is supplied with 2 part screw connectors for ease of installation.
The LCD20 will support 6 wire input to compensate for barrier and cable losses. It is factory calibrated to mV/V and allows 10 point user calibration to the desired engineering units for superior accuracy. Configuration options are achieved via a handheld programmer or PC Toolkit software.
The analogue outputs and relays interface to existing acquisition and control systems, making this unit an ideal partner for any integrated instrumentation system.
- 10 point linearisation
- 2 single pole relays and digital inputs as factory standard
- Configuration can be saved and restored
- Full digital setup and easy programming via a handheld unit or USB connection to a PC
- Lockable features prevents loss of device settings
- Provides controls and alarms
- Standard analogue outputs
- Handheld programmer (order code: LP2)
- Programming cable for toolkit (order code: PGM1)
- Vessel weighing
- Silo weighing
- Batch control
- Crane overload protection/weighing
- Force measurement