STA-1 S-Type Tension and Compression Load Cell
The STA-1 series load cell is ideal for measuring both tensile and compressive forces. The standard metric threads at each end of the load cell are designed to accept standard spherical seating rod-end bearings.
The STA-1 is suitable for many applications where a tension and compression load cell is required for high accuracy measurements. Applications such as vessel weighing, material test machines and dynamometers are a few examples.
The STA-1 series can be supplied on it's own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring system.
- Aluminium alloy construction
- Can be supplied complete with mating spherical rod-end bearings
- Environmentally sealed to IP66
- From 50kgs to 300kg
- Hanging scales
- Material test machines
- Engine/motor dynamometers
- General force measurement