TELSHACK-D Wireless Crosby D Type Load Shackle
The TELSHACK-D range of telemetry load shackles are manufactured using the Crosby™ G2150 shackles. Versions are also available using the popular GreenPin™ range of shackles. The built in radio telemetry electronics operates on the 2.4GHz license free frequency.
The unique telemetry housing is manufactured from tough high performance polyamide resin making it strong yet light, resulting in a better balanced load shackle when compared to others available on the market. Two clips enable you to open the housing to access and change the two AAA alkaline batteries, while the internal electronics underneath remain completely sealed. This includes the antenna to ensure maximum protection from damage.
The TELSHACK-D is supplied as standard without any additional wireless devices to enable greater flexibility with the configuration and ordering of the product. The TELSHACK-D can be used with any of the T24 range of wireless instrumentation, whether this be for a simple display system using the T24-HS-LS, or more complex systems using multiple load cells and multiple wireless devices.
For more sophisticated systems, including datalogging or monitoring/reporting requirements, we are able to offer a robust tablet PC with installed software for use with single or multiple load cell installations. Our sales team will be happy to discuss the best wireless system configuration to suit your requirements.
The TELSHACK-D series can be provided as shown in this datasheet or can be modified to meet a particular application requirement. We are always pleased to discuss any special requirements that can be accommodated.
- 2.4GHz license free frequency
- Continuous use battery life of 200 hours.(batteries are built-in & rechargeable)
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- From 12 tonne to 35 tonnes
- High tensile carbon steel construction
- Many other telemetry configurations available
- Shackle and load pin fully certified
- Simple installation and operation
- Transmission range of up to 600 metres clear line of sight
- Wireless D type load shackle
- Under-hook Hoist/Crane Lifting
- Cable Tension Monitoring
- Towing/Mooring Tension
- Beam proof loading