The LCM range of load shackles is designed for lifting and weighing in rugged or harsh environments.The shackle pins are manufactured to an exacting specification and are machined from high tensile stainless steel to 6.5te and forged from high tensile cabon steel from 9.5te. The basic shackle uses the Crosby G2150 series.
This range of load shackles is proof loaded to 150% of the normal rated load, and is available in a range from 1 tonne to 35 tonne. The SHK-D is internally gauged and the whole instrumented area is sealed to IP67 to protect it in service.
They are simple to install and are available in standard shackle sizes. As an option, a rotating bobbin can be supplied to centralise the load and to minimise any point-load effects when the load shackle is placed under load. We are also always happy to discuss any special requirements that can be accommodated.
The SHK-D load shackle series can be supplied on it's own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring system.
- Can be supplied with integral signal conditioning
- D type load shackle
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- Many other options available
- Optional load centralising bobbin
- Ratings from 1 tonne to 35 tonnes
- Shackle and load pin fully certified
- Simple installation and operation
- Optional Centralising Bobbin - see product datasheet for details
- Integral Amplifier, providing direct voltage or current output, using ICA range of products - Click here to view ICA details
- Integral Amplifier, providing direct RS485 digital communications using DCELL range of products - Click here to view DCELL details
- Wireless Radio Telemetry Version - Click here to view details of the TELSHACK-D
- For other options that may be available, please refer to the SHK-D datasheet or contact LCM Systems technical department.
- Under-hook Hoist/Crane Weighing
- Cable Tension Monitoring
- Towing/Mooring Tension
- Crane Safe Load Monitoring