LPM Stainless Steel Magtrol Type Load Pin
The LPM range of load measuring pins are simple and versatile load cells ideal for use in a large variety of applications, including harsh industrial environments. They are also a direct equivalent to the Magtrol 210 series of load pins. As with any load pin type, they are easily installed into machines by replacing existing load bearing pins, so no modifications to the equipment are required. This makes them very easy to install either new or to retrofit.
The LPM load pin range is available in ratings from 2.5kN to 1250kN and are manufactured from high tensile stainless steel. Built to exacting standards, they are proof loaded to 150% of normal rated load and are temperature compensated. The load pins employ a full strain gauge bridge as its measurement technology.
The LPM load pin series can be supplied on its own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring system.
- Choice of environmental sealings
- Ideal for use in hostile environments
- Magtrol 210 load pin series alternative
- Ratings from 2.5 to 1250 kN
- Stainless steel construction
- Versions available to meet offshore, subsea and marine specifications
- Crane Overload Protection
- Winch Force Monitoring
- Cable and Wire Dynamometers
- Hoist Overload Protection
- Mooring Tension Measurement