The LCM LPC shackle/clevis load pin offers precision force measurement by replacing existing pins in load shackles or clevises with a load sensing pin. They are extremely durable under even the harshest working conditions and have a long operational life.
The LPC load pin range is available in ratings from 1te to 1500te and are built to exacting standards. They are proof loaded to 150% of normal rated load and are temperature compensated. The load pins employ a full strain gauge bridge as its measurement technology.
The LPC load pin series can be supplied on its own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring system.
If you would like a quotation for an LPC shackle/clevis load pin, please click the Questionnaire tab and complete the form.
- Can be supplied with integral connector
- Design support software available
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- IP68/submersible versions available on request
- Ranges from 1te to 1500te
- Shackle/clevis load pin
- Stainless steel construction
- Versions available with integral conditioning providing 0-10V, 0.5V, 4-20mA, RS485 outputs
- Integral signal conditioning
- Special electrical connections
- Subsea versions available
- TEDS option (when used with TR150 handheld display)
- ATEX/IECEx versions available (see our ATEX load cell website)