LPC Stainless Steel Shackle/Clevis Load Pin
The LCM LPC shackle/clevis load pin offers precision force measurement by replacing existing pins in load shackles or clevises with a load sensing pin. They are extremely durable under even the harshest working conditions and have a long operational life.
The LPC load pin range is available in ratings from 1te to 1500te and are built to exacting standards. They are proof loaded to 150% of normal rated load and are temperature compensated. The load pins employ a full strain gauge bridge as its measurement technology.
The LPC load pin series can be supplied on its own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring system.
- Ranges from 1te to 1500te
- Stainless steel construction
- Environmentally sealed to IP67 (IP68 available on request)
- Can be supplied with integral connector
- Versions available with integral conditioning providing 0-10V, 0.5V, 4-20mA, RS485 outputs
- Design support software available
- Crane overload protection
- Winch force monitoring
- Cable and wire dynamometers
- Hoist overload protection
- Mooring load tension measurement
- Container weighing