LMP Stainless Steel Load Measuring Load Pin
The LCM range of load measurement pins are designed for general use. They are a simple and versatile type of load cell that are used in a large variety of applications such as cranes, winches, hoists, load shackles and bearing blocks. They are easily installed into machines by replacing any existing load bearing pin to provide accurate, real time monitoring of load forces.
Machined from high tensile stainless steel and normally supplied complete with an anti-rotation plate, our load pins are built to exacting standards and are proof loaded to 150% of normal rated load. Our standard load pin range covers ratings between 500kgs and 1500 tonnes, and can be provide to the specified dimensions or can be modified to meet a particular application requirement (see LPB load pin).
The LMP load pin series can be supplied on it's own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring system.
- Anti-rotation plate supplied, if required
- Application/technical sheet & design support software available
- Can be supplied with integral connector
- Environmentally Sealed to IP67
- From 500 kgs to 1500 tonnes
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Submersible versions available
- Versions available to meet Offshore and Marine specifications
- Versions available with integral signal conditioning providing 0-10V, 0-5V, 4-20mA, RS485 outputs