Marine & Subsea Industries
Our load cells, load pins and other products are used in many marine and subsea applications. The proven selection of materials and our experience in this sector has resulted in us being a leading manufacturer in this market.
There are many applications that require force or load monitoring, whether this be to provide operator feedback, ongoing monitoring/recordings, or to provide live control and protection of on-site assets.
Many of the applications we have supplied to in this sector require operation in harsh environments. There may also be a need for ATEX or hazardous area certification. One common requirement is long design life. LCM Systems can satisfy all these requires with either a standard product or a customised product solution. Below is a small selection of some of the applications we have supplied our products for since 1984.
- Anchor Line Monitoring
- Cable Tension Monitoring
- Cable, Rope and Wire Dynamometers
- Centre of Gravity Weighing Systems
- Crane Load Monitoring & Control
- Crane Proof Testing
- Crane Safe Load Monitoring
- Crane Weighing & Overload Protection
- Hydraulic Jacking Systems
- Mooring Line Load Monitoring (MLM)
- Mooring Tension Measurement
- Pipe and Cable Laying Tension Monitoring
- Quick Release Hooks (QRH)
- Single Point Mooring Systems (SPM)
- Subsea Load Monitoring
- Towing & Mooring Tension Load Monitoring
- Vacuum Pipe Lifters
- Vessel Towing Tension Monitoring
- Winch Load Monitoring
- Winch Tension Monitoring & Control