SHK-B Bow Type Cabled Load Shackle
The LCM range of SHK-B load shackles are designed for lifting and weighing in rugged or harsh environments, including submersible applications. The shackle pins are forged from high tensile stainless steel to 6.5te and high tensile carbon steel from 9.5te, and are machined to an exacting specification. The basic shackle uses the Crosby G2130 (1 to 25te), G2140 (40 to 120te) and GN Rope H10 (150 to 1000te).
This range of loads shackles is proof loaded to 150% of the normal rated load, and is available in ratings from 1 tonne to 1000 tonne. The integral cable is normally protected by the anti-rotation bracket or by a seperate protective plate. The SHK-B is internally gauged and the whole instrumented area is sealed to IP67 to protect it in service.
They are simple to install and are available in standard shackle sizes. As an option, a rotating bobbin can be supplied to centralise the load and to minimise any point-load effects when the load shackle is placed under load. We are also always happy to discuss any special requirements that can be accommodated.
The SHK-B load shackle series can be supplied on its own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring package. A wireless version is also available (see TELSHACK-B for details).
- Cabled Bow type load shackle
- Can be supplied with amplified output
- Environmentally Sealed to IP67
- From 1 tonne to 1000 tonnes
- High Tensile Carbon Steel Construction (9.5te and above)
- Optional load centralising bobbin
- Shackle and load pin fully certified
- Simple installation and operation
- Stainless steel load pin (up to 6.5te)
- Subsea and many other options available
- Under-hook Hoist/Crane Weighing
- Cable Tension Monitoring
- Towing/Mooring Tension
- Crane Safe Load Monitoring
- Bollard Testing